jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

Are you aware?


The first thought I have this morning was to write few ideas I had. Sometimes I have thought that I´m too slow to type while I lack time to ponder what I thought but, are you aware what´s misogyny or androgyny?

I have no idea about you (1).

I don´t know how you´re grown (2)

Do you love your father?

Do you love -equally- your mother?

If you see any difference in the size of that love, that´s normal!

It´s not easy to love several person the same amount or quality.

If you are a man you would love “easily” one, instead of the other.

If you are a woman, it´s expected you love a man more than a woman (and only you know whom you decided to love).

I started to believe misogyny or androgyny came to be so because someone has broken a heart. If you dislike a gender (even the human race) it´s because some hurt you so bad... I will not tell it more.

Think!

Are you aware of it?

Lesbians were so hurt that they tried another way.

Sodomy came “to be” because several things (several sins) were hindering the normal way to express love and affection.

In fact homosexuality came to destroy love and the natural love bond a family should have.

A further thought: Do you believe Mary, the virgin, is the mother of God? (as Catholics say). How come that a creature gave birth a Creator?

Without offending your beliefs I want to tell you that that “teaching” came as another add-on just to help millions of people to restore the wrong and distorted image a parent gave their sons or daughters.

Is child abuse a new thing?

Incest is not a new thing!

Have you read about two daughters having sex with their dad? 

Read it on Gen 19:30 – 36.

The Bible could teach old things that are “forgotten” for those who want to ignore them, just like using your finger to hide the sun.

If you hate a person, whatever the type she / he is, it is because you felt hurt (or offended) and you can Google to read more on these simple ideas I have left.


If you truly want your life restored, please, I do beg you to read about hundreds a people who wrote about their life, their decisions and those things witnessing GOD is still alive loving you the way you are: The place and the condition you are aware of!

Hope you also enjoy this testimony, from a person whose heart was healed:


http://christianchat.com/testimonies/94191-saved-his-mercy-grace-freed-spirit-fear.html#post1582367

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario