jueves, 31 de octubre de 2019

What could be your hell? (Draft)

Does this talk to you?    By Diagnosed (joined: Sep 2019)

“(…) forgive me, O Lord, forgive me, and destroy me not with mine iniquities. Be not angry with me forever, by reserving evil for me; neither condemn me into the lower parts of the earth. For you, O Lord, are the God of them that repent; and in me you will show all your goodness: for you will save me, that am unworthy, according to your great mercy.” (Prayer of Manasseh 1:13-14)
The Bible is not truly original disclosing issues about the dead and contrarily to general opinion, the Old Testament contradicts a couple of sayings regarding death: The Old Testament said “they sense nothing” [Ecl 9:5; Psa 6:5] and, Jesus said something about their mental state as, “they are aware of their suffering and punishment” in their hell. [Luk 16:24; Mar 9:46]
In spite of what I've been told my entire life, not all the whole Bible was orally dictated or verbally inspired, but that's not the issue I want to write about, but talking about fears, and the hell could be portrayed in our social isolation and under the siege of rejection and loneliness.
Those who hallucinated a NDE have described hell another way Jesus vaguely said so, if someone is intensely concerned about his/her loneliness, I wouldn't deter a folk from reading what they deeply experienced and suffered under a heart arrest (Others call it heart attack)
Enjoying myself on here today! (I watched someone else browsing this thread, but I don't want to miss the spot on HONESTY)
[Oh! Here's again a thought about her feet or toes] 😉
I think I'll visit one of my friends to update my HDD.
***
Hey! I'm learning a new thing today! I don't know if I'm in the same bus you took, but I'm also inspecting the evil streets of egolatry and narcissism I´m trying to get rid of.
While I was fed up during childhood and growing up, I didn't notice that evil was within me: That's why I got rid of certain things I´ve got a selfie.
I uploaded this unusual avatar just to be or feel somewhat honest, since I learnt we ppl are prone to idolize any online fantasies we might think regarding humans. I myself have seen how I´ve screwed up in the lies of narcissism (I´ve liked ppl other ways their body/face/character really were).
If I won the lottery to travel abroad, I won't be "sold out" another way I wasn't liked or perceived. If I was shorter or fatter, I won't permit any reader lied to themselves thinking I was their dreamed partner and, in fact, I think they do not exist.
(But I'm here alone, typing for you in a borrowed phone concerned in our wellbeing).

One of the good things of loneliness it is you would probably think about being HONEST and truthful to yourselves (as I’m trying to be me).
If I stayed home I'd be working to help Josh's plants produce their fruits or either I were seated long hours in front of my PC (which actually is my best friend).
I have to keep notes about certain customs in India: Married women have a VISIBLE red sign in their foreheads... But most of wo(men) in the West prefer their games and, in LatAm, no one could be sure if we men cheated more than "single" women/girls.
I'm not used to see ppl falling down, being over depressed or thinking they loved to be dying, but yesterday that ER was filled and messy. At first, I stepped in that room controlled. The nurse in charged was taking her dinner around a corner I considered and respected. Naively or foolishly I gave her the drug my mother needed and I was near to be upset after I waited for an hour (that nurse wasn't aware she worked in an ER the moment she received visitors at her booth)
Narcissism!
“...Insinuating?..."

I'm nothing to tell you what to do Just Games (which is a moniker, not your real name). If I had a delete button I would "erase" my mistake, but I wasn’t insinuating another thing than what I typed.
That's why I currently play alone, single and unaccompanied between those 2 threads I have and, the moment the Admins or owners of this site think it best, they can "delete me" or banned me.
Tell me, did I quote your thought? But please, If you are offended, show me a delete button (this not an insinuation, but a petition).
If it wasn't I hovered a Miss, I wouldn't note the mistake but, what made me feel sorry, it is you felt the way you feel and if I said, "sorry Mr. whoever-You are" I’ve noticed this nonsense escalated the wrong way.
Will you feel better if I said: “I'm sorry I cause you this TROUBLE” (now this is the real me apologizing).
If you said, "Yes” or “Not" it's not MY FAULT causing your trouble and any of YOU where the flaw as it is: A single Word I said (which now regrets me) and a twisted thought out of me.
Now I feel sorry! Mr. or Mrs. (Whoever you are)
I'm not suggesting anything and it wasn't an insinuation. [Except I wished a delete button]
Give them the f*cking butt!
It's that narcissism that hurts.
How could you be healed?  (Same thought applies to me)
***
Jewish men have a prayer where they say, "... thanks God you made me a man..."
I don't know what each ppl situation is, I can´t grasp any of their feelings, condition or thoughts, but I'm glad God made women. If He had made men only, I would have felt miserable and, more than usual, I would have issues or resentments against the godhead along with personal disappointment: I wish I never live without women.
Online, I 'm aware of the risk of the catfish. They could use their bots to emotional hunting where I could be other sensitive victim at their collecting emotions and thoughts to fill in their empty space or servers we feed with records they keep for too many options.
If you are aware of some agreements, we all are watched and, the books the book of Revelation mentioned could be dozens where there's no turning back to delete or erase anything I said.
Am I paranoid and that vulnerable?
This is my agreement with life: I don't care! I am me, as anyone could be whatever thing they think they are.
I haven´t done or said anything I regret.
***
I'm mean!
Does this talk to you? (I know I’m not the only one on this boat)
I have read from dozens ppls and few of them received "points" in the score of REPUTATION.
I'm aware THEY don't need my stimuli or approval, but most of the ppl on this site came to share anything from their lives. (Narcissist lives drowning in the type of self I´m Diagnosed)
We're eWatched! Yet some do need(ed) seeds to plant what's not (socially) loved.

I won't tell anyone what to do. Mean ppl do not share a single "hello" but, in return of a touchy-feely, they expect to be worshipped... How many fans or real followers does a fussy have on Twitter?


I'm mean! If I did not pay attention to YOU, I don't deserve your attention (but I started to love those I love).

And when I get off this bus, the next stop, I have loved lovers (abusers, scammers or narcissist depredators aren't on my way).
I'm Diagnosed! Any day I will die sick of love, sick of mean ppl I've met, ill with the sickness of ill-biased minds and their sordid shadow.
I wish I weren't mean-ingful           
Like I said, I'm mean! (when meaningful)
I never planned to be married and hadn't concerns on being alone, and now it's too late:
1) Poor as a church rat
2) Old as all as the aged I despised when I was younger
3) My own kids don't love me the way I dreamed.  :(

I avoided to be committed since I knew no one who was faithful or were totally committed to love me the way I am (my Ex-wife wasn't the type of girl I should have married?)
Most of ppl I've known of my age need a doctor (or diapers). Many died or were cheated on...
Who am I to daydream? I'm not any better than those who save money to share with their children and wife when they died.
I'm not worth than those who cheated or got too old in a way few might like.
I'm unique! I had no twin brother or more sisters so, I'm healthy alone, single like any churchy mouse... It's better to love those dreams I cannot chase!
However... Just this moment, I feel SORRY for a person I don't know who is HURTING. She's been the type of person she said she was (a thing I don't know) but she's almost torn into pieces and I don't have any means to help her to heal nor to say a, "CHEER up, Gall!!!
I dared to write a PM. I hope it reaches her before her heart get hurt.
I wish an angel came down to heal her, and a friend came around with hugs, but I'm nothing here to be supportive and I know I have nothing to give at distance.
Will any of you join me in prayers for her?
 She's suffering a hell!
I have many friends all over the world, but none in my daily life. .."
These words reminded me Janis Joplin, she said she sung for hundreds and went home to sleep with no one; so she was a loner!
The good thing of this place it is loneliness is admitted, but DEEPLY inside there's no a complete ADMISSION to those who approached in the journeyed life.
In fact Janis said, "I made love to hundreds when at signing, and returned home to sleep alone".
Oh, a Christians!
Nowadays I don't use that label, but I'm trying to MEET God in a personal: I'm getting rid of too many things I haven't found while I preached on the streets, while attending churches or while I feared I will die: my deepest fear it is I HAVE LIED with the fears I have been fed up.
Do not use badoo [voodoo] or those sites to be lured away!
'They lie so badly that, when I registered in badoo few days back, the site said, "one person checked my profile and wanted to chat..." (A thing I obviously disbelieved) and then I logged in to check who and noticed she's been away from that site for 2 days...'
Yesterday I checked I'm receiving emails from YOUNG ladies from Russia or Ukraine, as If I was rich to be scammers by their bots or the spams I'm getting by mails.
The less I showed my loneliness, the more committed I'll be interacting with ppl I liked. 😉
Yesterday I climbed a short distance in the nearest mountain. It was a cloudy day I enjoyed, yet I wasn't unwilling to the ppl I saw or met: I liked no one.
Yes! I'm aware I'm picky, FUSSY and touchy.
There's no room to lies. 😉

No place to lies after kicking too many friends or asses.

What do an old man has in common with young ppl?
Certain things where severed with flaws. If I haven't sorted, I don't deserve a new situation and if I lacked the need ability, I'm not capable of helping "me" along with others.
What do I have in common with them?
If I was liked, I need to know was it was liked... it's a fascinating drill!
I won't be set up by scammers👇 (Pic added).
I purposely said I'm desperately alone and the Russian scammers got into my SPAMmed emails:
"...you have any dreams you have and what are your own plans for future years??? If there is anything you don't want share with me right now, I am going to understand, don't worry. And of course, I will tell you everything regarding me you would like to know. And now I wish you all the best. I would be patiently waiting for your mail.
P.S.
I am 28 years old and also I’m from Kiev, Ukraine.
What is your age and just where you coming from?? "

Shareable things on a playground
1) They don't talk my language (note the strokes of the machine they used).
2) Culturally there's not a safe common ground
3) I vaguely fed myself in a communist country I get...

How come will I pay taxes, passports and all the stuff I won't share with online scammers?
The only thing I'll get is sex.
A girl of 28 has few things to share with a man of 58.
I'd better hide how "desperately ill am" to love and to be loved.

Diagnosed wrote as a thought:
What's the place you/am I in?
I'm committed to the rules!
However, I'm free to leave (even to leave alone my own Mom)
I'm glad I'm not here to preach! 👇
Yes, I'm sticky to the rules (to the freedom of my heart). 😉
Online "dating" served (me) a lot to understand who I am, who ppl were and to admit my needs weren't sexual but that of getting a real spiritual companionship. Online I saw if they were seeking a "friend" for money or for and emotional way they traveled the road of self sabotage or discovering who they were in their acknowledged need...
If you have prayed enough, you probably find the person you need. He could be as spiritual as you are and don't be yoked to a cheater or Selfishness. We're so prone to be picky, that I wished I married a woman of 30 who weren't in odd economic needs, but scarce of affection, which presently is what I have to give (not expecting sex).
Online dating served me to meet my needs and I have found what I thought I needed -at safe distance.
Online misguided me when they lured me away from the way they really were but, once they showed who they were, in a close encounter, such a meeting evolved in the natural way we pick the ppl and the situations we all want to be in.
This place shows ppl's hearts. You'll see how touchy or picky we could be with our fussiness but look at their HEARTS, the easiness YOU FIND at talking to them and the distance YOU'RE spared to travel (the closer, the better).
By 2015 I was near to marry an ex prostitute (I don't mind I have loved her) but I was far from the sexual and economic needs she thought she had (and wanted achieved) and I'm happy I read the News she got the man she picked. She deserved the man who married her and marriage could be a blessing if we have found the ppl who fill in the emptiness we all have to WORK ON.
Enjoy yourself at traveling inside you while praying: You'll be found (there's a knelling cost to love and being loved). 😇
Although I don't like Paul (Shaul), please, don't be unequally yoked...
Once more: I see Muslims and other type of believers get close at praying or having a talk.

(Dis)believers get no reward 😞

Don't get disappointed at a SAFE distance, it's prophylaxis you avoided all of them when you knew who they were.
I have loved and lived much better meeting ppl online than meeting them in a marketplace and, the last woman I met when shopping is like a Black widow. She was lovely (she is) but you don't need to change "to please" the convenience or likes of other ppl: You could be ALL the person you really are!
What type of a life exists in the afterlife, if it exists?
I have no way to verify imaginarily version 1 or version 2 when they laid. If humans could be portrayed with a single picture, we can imagine there´s
Matthew talks about the One he has given five talents, to another two, to another one; to each according to his own ability. Then he went on his journey to meet the typology of those who picked Jesus at will. As soon as he decided to leave towards a distant land, he shared his power (is this as far ) chosed to be
That third of a history could be worrying and sleeping (just for those who mener gete could) Si suera un número exacto y estadístico, nos hubieran hecho, menos exposisicón o riesgo. Un tercio de la humanidad, al parecer, podría someterse


Todays update: 

Online "dating" served (me) a lot to understand who I am, who ppl were and to admit my needs weren't sexual but that of getting a real spiritual companionship. Online I saw If they were seeking a "friend" for money or for and emotional way they traveled the road of selfsabotage or discovering who they were in their acknowledged need...

If you have prayed enough, you probably find the person you need. He could be as spiritual as you are and don't be yoked to a cheater or Selfishness. We're so prone to be picky, that I wished I married a woman of 30 who weren't in odd economic needs, but scarce of affection, which presently is What I have to give (not expecting sex).

Online dating served me to meet my needs and I have found what I thought I needed -at safe distance.

Online misguided me when they lured me away from the way they really were but, once they showed who they were, in a close encounter, such a meeting evolved in the natural way we pick the ppl and the situations we all want to be in.

This place shows ppl's hearts. You'll see how touchy or picky we could be with our fusdiness but look at their HEARTS, the easiness YOU FIND at talking to them and the distance YOU'RE spared to travel (the closer, the better).

By 2015 I was near to marry an ex prostite (I don't mind I have loved her) but I was far from the sexual and economic needs she thought she had (and wanted achieved) and I'm happy I read the News she got the man she picked. She deserved the man who married her and marriage could be a blessing If we have found the ppl who fill in the emptiness we all have to WORK ON.

Enjoy yourself at traveling inside you while praying: You'll be found (there's a knelling cost to love and being loved). 😇

Although I don't like Paul (Shaul), please, don't be unequally yoked...

Once more: I see Muslims and other type of believers get close at praying or havin a talk.

Disbelievers get no reward 😞
Edit Reply Quote Report
Don't get disappointed at a SAFE distance, it's profilaxis you avoided all of them when you knew who they were.

I have loved and lived much better meeting ppl online than meeting them in a marketplace and, the last woman I met when shopping is like a Black widow. She was lovely (she is) but you don't need to change "to please" the conveniente or likes of other ppl: You could be ALL the person you really are!

Hi!

If i wanted to delete this account, where is the delete button?

Should I interrupt the Admins to fill in a form?

Thanks in advance!

"Some people may get very down and depressed because of their loneliness or other personal issues they may have. "

It downed on me!

They could be anything they chose be and undergo, but I don't want to leave my steps or threads.

If there a simple way out?
Edit Reply Quote Report
Oh! Thanks Callie!

11-18-2018, 04:38 PM
You have to PM a mod.
There are a million posts about it and they all say you have to PM a mod.

Why you leaving? "

Sadly, as I've seen, posts weren't deleted to several ppl who wanted to "leave".

Of course, their interactions made several points 🎯
Edit Reply Quote Report

Interesting!

As I have read, there's much more than frustration or a sort of determinism:

My Feedback & advice: Don't make it so difficult for people to edit/delete their posts, threads and account overall. This is one of few sites I have used where my information and messages have been made so easily accessible by the public."

Some might say, "I don't want to live..." "I don't want to visit this spot" and there's a reluctancy to admit:

"Is this a lonely life?"

At least ppl could be reached out!

Their soul are always conceiled as their faces. 😑

If they have such a control or grip on ppl's decisions, that could be a sort of a hell where ppl need to beg for a release and to get their wording delection.

You Name it the way you think, but it's not YOUR right or freedom.

That should be declared in the agreement before ppl got registered?

If they have such a control or grip on ppl's decisions, that could be a sort of a hell where ppl need to beg for a release and to get their wording delection.

You Name it the way you think, but it's not YOUR right or freedom.

That should be declared in the agreement before ppl got registered?

The terms of use/agreement:

"Therefore we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted (...)

You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. (...) "

As I now see, there's no free will when those rules are fined to perpetual rights, as it happenes in FakeBook 😉

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario