miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

To some who reads with her heart…



Music like languages, are made of sounds. I ventured to check your German, and guess what? It sounds like a native speaker.

We are not musicians, but we have a trained earing. We "see" how a player plays it well or ugly. I don´t know why, but we are trained to listen to BEAUTY and some birds eagerly sing from the bottom, too. The thing most be within the heart, the core being dressed up with human skins.

"I enjoy reading very much". If you are used to read aloud, to make sound records of your readings, I´d like to hear some of those MP3, ´cause I felt it like a child paying attention to that reading, and I wondered you also read for your children and husband, and such reading is vivid, enthusiastic, motivational (I´d say).

Make records and send them to blind kids. You could open their eyes by sights! And don´t feel offended if I, an old man -like me- opens his heart and tells you what he never felt this way. When I heard your reading I imagined myself being part of a Disney´s movie. So you have a healing voice God can use to bring joy, health... to whomever it reaches. Perhaps is not your voice alone, but a pure heart beneath

Thank you for bringing me this joy today (it tastes like that cup of coffee I have shown, from you).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario